2010-07-29

[SCANS] Revista 15 a 20 / 15 a 20 (spanish) Magazine





Our date with the sexy werewolf took place at the Four Seasons in Los Angeles. Taylor came in with a simple gray shirt, black jeans and a sports jacket in navy blue, and that great body of his. He came in with a smile, flashing his superwhite teeth, in contrast with his beautiful tanned skin. He’s confident in himself and friendly, and he’s very commited to this movie: “This movie is really, really, really good. Very good. I can’t wait for you to see it”.
He adds that just like in the previous films, this movie is very faithful to the books “we know what the fans want to see”.
His excitement is because he’s so excited about this movie, since it’s his favorite: “It’s probably because of the fact that three of them are together all the time for the first time ever in the series. It’s really the first time Bella is truly torn between these two guys. It’s the peak of this love triangle. I definitely enjoyed this part, but this level of action goes through the roof. It’s constant war, so it’s darker.”

Is Jacob the best choice?

One of the most important questions is, Why should Bella pick Jacob? Taylor thinks for a minute and says: “I don’t know. It’s a tough choice because both guys are great, but they’e so different from each other, they’re opposites. She really can’t choose one over the other so I think I understand her situation. Even if they’re so different, they have a lot of qualities too”.
Jacob, however, does think that the healthiest thing for Bella is to stay with him and not become a vampire, which Taylor agrees with: “Jacob has this very interesting dialogue the last time he tries to convince her that she should stay with him. And she tells her ‘you don’t have to change for me’, and I think that is very big of him. She can stay exactly like she is, and not having to deal with the other stuff. She can be just Bella and be with him. Jacob tells her ‘it’s as easy as breathing’.
Since he won’t give up, he confesses his love to Bella by saying “I’ll fight for you until your heart stops beating”. So romantic! So we asked him about their kiss “Which kiss?” he asks laughing “the one where she punches me, or the one where she really wants to kiss me? The first time we kiss it was against Bella’s will, and I get punched. It was a fun scene to shoot. Well, it’s not fun to kiss someone who doesn’t want you to kiss them and is pushing you away like this the whole time. Then I get punched. But the second one as good. We were on the top of this mountain with a beautiful landscape behind us and it was a romantic kiss. That was nice!”.

A sneak peek at Breaking Dawn.

As we know, BD will be two movies directed by Bill Condon, Taylor says: “I know he’ll make a ood film. He always does. The baby will be interesting, my relationship with Renesmee. We’ll see. I haven’t seen a script, so we’ll see what they can write that is in the books. The whole Jacob/Renesmee thing will most definitely be a challenge”.

Happy with the attention

There’s tons of action in the movie, so we asked him how he kept his muscles. He laughs saying: “It’s actually hard to keep the weight on, just as much as you get it in the first place. I didn’t do anything different, I had to keep training, but this time I studied the book more”. He says once again, that Eclipse is his favorite book, which made filming so much easier: “We’re strong, we’re fast, we have fur! I love that, we’re sexy!”.

Sad thing is, he couldn’t do many of his stunts: “many of my bests scenes are me as a wolf. That was very disappointing to me, but it looks cool! I’ve seen the movie, they did a great job with the wolves, the action sequences are cool”.

Zero personal questions, BUT…

Before the interview we were warned that no personal questions were allowed, so nobody brings out the rumor that he might have feelings for his co-stars (um, wut?). Darn! But, fortunately, he did answer some questions about being in love triangles before, like his character: “That is a good question. Maybe in elementary school I had one, but it was a little crush and I was eleven.”

Who kept the girl? He laughs harder: “I’m sure we both won”. But if was in the same situation right now, he would definitely win! Still, it looks like he wants to go on a date with someone “I’d say not really. It’s the same, it’s still hard”. We really doubt that. He’s super sweet and very mature.

Is he too picky? What does he look for in a girl? “She needs to be honest, loyal, dependable. She has to be fun, willing to just be herself and laugh at herself”.

Speaking of love, we want to know how romantic is Taylor. He luaghs, shyly: “I don’t know. It’s a complicated question. I don’t know. Maybe spending time together is enough for me, I don’t like anything too extravagant. You know, just dinner, a movie, simple things, enjoy our time together just the two of us, not having to worry about anything else, just sit on a couch and talk”.

After being involved with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, he must have some romantic advice, but he says “I’m 18. I’m at a stage where I don’t want anything serious right now, so I’m probably not the best person to give advice, just don’t take things too seriously and have fun!”.

Taylor says goodbye, but before, he shares what he wants for his future: “I want to challenge myself, do different types of roles and not do the same thing over and over”.


Fuente/Source: BlackPack Livejournal & TwilightPoison.

0 Comments: