2008-12-19

COPON'S TREMENDOUS EGO / EL TREMENDO EGO DE COPON

COPON'S INTERVIEW:

Ok, guys. You know I said the day before yesterday that I didn't have anything against Copon. That has changed. The difference? An interview. I can't believe this guy. I can't believe how narcissistic he is, and how he thinks he's so much better than the rest of the world.

I didn't want to post anything against him here, but I need to let everyone know how he is and why I don't want him in the Twilight series. I'm being serious right now when I say that I won't be seeing New Moon if this guy gets the part. I refuse. I won't let him spoil Jacob Black.

These are some of the things he said:

"I see so much in Jacob Black that I feel like wasn't brought to the first film".

Ok, so according to him Taylor didn't do it right in Twilight. Seriously, how can he say those kind of things about a fellow actor? Taylor hasn't even had the opportunity to prove himself with this character! Jacob had in Twilight like 12 minutes in screen. How can he say Taylor didn't do it right when he was in screen such a short amount of time?
I, for instance, loved Taylor's performance of Jacob. I loved how he portraited the character to the screen, even if he didn't have much time in Twilight. Obviously, this Michael guy doesn't think the same.

"I think with the experience I got from Scorpion King 2, I Iearned how to carry a film from start to finish".

Oh, yeah, Michael. Scorpion King 2, a movie that was so freaking bad that it didn't even came out in theaters. It came out straight in DVD. I'm sure you learnt really well how to carry a film, specially with that movie.

Oh, but he didn't stop there. He adds:

"Plus, it was a very similar role - Heroic warrior who had passion for someone".

Does he really think Jacob's an "heroic warrior who had passion for someone"? Has he read about the character at all? That's exactly what Jacob DOESN'T want in the books! He doesn't want to be a warrior, and he never thinks about him as "heroic"! He just want to be a normal boy, and he's bitter about his fate. It's totally obvious that he doesn't understand the character. Not at all.

The best one:

"If anything, I feel like I need to bulk down. Right now I'm close to 200 pounds of muscle. Taylor's probably what, 140, if he's lucky? I'm already 200 pounds, so there's no need for me to get any bigger".

Oh my God! Get over yourself, will you? "If he's lucky", he said... I would have hit him if he had said that in front of me. Not because I'm a Taylor fan, but because he's too cocky for me. "If he's lucky"... YOU will be lucky if you get the role! The fans will do our best to prevent that, I promise.

"I've read the first one and I've dabbled through the Cliffs Notes of the second and third ones. I haven't had time to actually sit down and read the whole book, but I kind of know what happens".

... Ok.
You kind of know what happens. Right. This explains why he said Jacob was an "heroic warrior".

"I've seen Rob out here and there and we've hung out and had great conversations. Funny enough, before I knew who he was, I said, "I'd be excited to play a part in Twilight 2" and he said, "Oh yeah, I'm in the first one." I was like, "Who do you play?" He's like, "Edward." I felt so bad! But if there is Team Mike verses Team Rob, I think it's only for the better of the film. Friendly competition!"

Team Mike? TEAM MIKE? You wish! I don't think you would have enough fans to actually get a team. And you wanted to be in New Moon (don't ever call it Twilight 2 again, please) but you didn't know Robert? Did you know what Twilight was? Because right now I'm pretty sure the only thing you knew was that it had been a huge success in theaters.


God, I don't want him in the movie. I really don't want him in the movie. We have to stop this, seriously. We have to make Summit understand that we won't just adjust to whatever they do. We need to show them that we're capable of fighting really hard to get what we want, to get what we think it's best for the series. A series THE FANS have made succesful.

Please, everyone. We have to send our letters, and we have to do it now. Clic here to go to our explanation about how to write the letters. Taylor told us to keep working, and that's what we're going to do. I won't step aside to let Summit ruin everything. I won't step aside to let Summit ruin Jacob and the whole series. I just won't.

Tomorrow I'll send my letter. And I will pay as much as I can to make it arrive faster. I won't let Taylor down. We CAN'T let Taylor down.


ASHLEY GREENE IS A PRO-TAYLOR:

From MTV:

Greene offered her support for Lautner, who is meeting with Weitz on Friday to determine whether or not the young star will continue playing Jacob Black. "I hope so," she said, bringing her hands together in prayer. "We all love Taylor. He's the best kid. He's so adorable and so good-hearted, and he's a good actor too. He did a great job, so I'm hoping to see him come back."

Ever since Lautner landed the "Twilight" gig, claiming that he could play the character throughout Jacob's supernatural maduration, some have insisted he isn't physically appropriate, an argument that Greene doesn't understand. "Oh, neither am I! I mean, really?" laughed Greene, who dealt with a backlash herself after being cast as the 4-foot-10 Alice Cullen. "If that's the argument, then they should replace me".

"I love him to death, and he'll grow; I know he's working out like crazy to try to bulk up," she said of Lautner. "I think there are a lot of people [in 'Twilight'] who don't necessarily physically fit their part. So I'm hoping we keep him."


TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD...

The Twilighters were chosen the "Woman of the Year" by MTV, and Taylor wanted to congratulate us. You can watch the video here.





ENTREVISTA A COPON:

Vale, gentes. Sabéis que dije antes de ayer que no tenía nada en contra de Copon. Eso ha cambiado. ¿Qué ha marcado la diferencia? Una entrevista. No me lo puedo creer. No puedo creer lo ególatra que es y cómo piensa que él es mejor que el resto del mundo.

No quería postear nada contra él aquí, pero necesitaba hacer saber a todo el mundo cómo es él y por qué no lo quiero en la saga de Crepúsculo. Hablo en serio cuando digo que no voy a ver Luna Nueva si este tío consigue el papel. Me niego. No voy a dejar que estropee a Jacob Black.

Éstas son algunas de las cosas que dijo:

"Veo tanto en Jacob Black que siento como que no fue mostrado en la primera película".

Vale, entonces según él Taylor no lo hizo bien en Twilight. En serio, ¿cómo puede decir ése tipo de cosas sobre un compañero actor? ¡Taylor ni siquiera ha tenido la oportunidad de probarse a sí mismo con el personaje! Jacob tenía en Crepúsculo como 12 minutos en pantalla. ¿Cómo puede decir que Taylor no lo hizo bien cuando estuvo en pantalla tan poco tiempo?
A mí, por ejemplo, me encantó la forma en que Taylor hizo de Jacob. Me encantó la forma en que llevó al personaje a la pantalla, aunque no tuviera mucho tiempo en Crepúsculo. Obviamente, éste tipo no piensa lo mismo.

"Creo que, con la experiencia que conseguí en El Rey Escorpión 2, aprendí cómo llevar una película desde el principio hasta el final".

Si, claro, Michael. El Rey Escorpión 2, una película que fue tan mala que ni siquiera la sacaron en cines. Salió diréctamente en DVD. Estoy segura de que aprendiste muy bien cómo llevar una película, especialmente con esa.

Oh, pero no se para ahí. Añade:

"Además, es un papel muy similar: guerrero heróico que tenía pasión por alguien".

¿De verdad cree que Jacob es un "guerrero heróico que tenía pasión por alguien"? ¿Ha leído algo sobre el personaje? ¡Eso es exáctamente lo que Jacob NO QUIERE en los libros! ¡Él no quiere ser un guerrero, y nunca piensa en sí mismo como "heróico"! Él simplemente quiere ser un chico normal, y su destino le causa amargura. Es totalmente obvio que no entiende el personaje. Para nada.

La mejor:

"Si tengo que decir algo, siento como si tuviera que quitarme músculo. Ahora mismo estoy cerca de los 91 kilos de músculo. Taylor tiene probablemente, ¿qué? ¿64 kilos, si tiene suerte? Yo ya tengo los 91 kilos, así que no tengo necesidad de hacerme más grande".

¡Dios mío! Bájate de tu pedestal, ¿quieres? "Si tiene suerte", dice... Yo le hubiera pegado si hubiera dicho eso en frente de mí. No porque sea una fan de Taylor, sino porque es demasiado chulo para mí. "Si tiene suerte"... ¡TÚ tendrás suerte si consigues el papel! Los fans haremos lo posible para evitarlo, lo prometo.

"He leído el primer libro y he mirado notas del segundo y el tercero. No he tenido tiempo de sentarme y leer el libro completo, pero más o menos sé lo que pasa".

... Vale.
Más o menos sabes lo que pasa. Bien. Eso explica por qué dijo que Jacob era un "guerrero heróico".

"Me he encontrado con Rob por ahí, y hemos pasado el rato juntos y tenido buenas conversaciones. Es muy gracioso, pero antes de que supiera quién era él, dije: "Me gustaría tanto hacer un papel en Crepúsculo 2", y él dijo: "Oh, sí, yo estoy en la primera". Entonces le pregunté: "¿De quién haces?" Y va y me contesta: "Edward". ¡Me sentí tan mal! Pero si hay un Team Mike contra un Team Rob creo que será para mejoría de la película. ¡Competición amistosa!"

Team Mike? TEAM MIKE? ¡Ya quisieras tú! No creo que tuvieras los suficientes fans como para tener un team. Y, ¿querías estar en Luna Nueva (por favor, no vuelvas a llamarlo Crepúsculo 2, por favor) pero no conocías a Robert? ¿Sabías lo que era Crepúsculo? Porque ahora mismo estoy bastante segura de que lo único que sabías era que había sido un gran éxito en cines.


Dios, no lo quiero en la película. De verdad que no lo quiero en la película. Tenemos que parar esto, de verdad. Tenemos que hacer entender a Summit que no nos adaptaremos a lo que sea que hagan. Necesitamos mostrarles que somos capaces de luchar muy duro para conseguir lo que queremos, para conseguir lo que creemos que es mejor para la saga. Una saga que LOS FANS hemos hecho exitosa.

Por favor, gente. Tenemos que mandar nuestras cartas, y tenemos que hacerlo ya. Haz clic aquí para ir a nuestra explicación sobre cómo escribir las cartas. Taylor nos dijo que siguiéramos trabajando, y eso es lo que vamos a hacer. No me haré a un lado mientras Summit lo estropea todo. No me haré a un lado mientras Summit estropea a Jacob y al resto de la saga. No lo haré.

Mañana enviaré mi carta. Y pagaré todo lo que sea necesario para hacerla llegar antes. No dejaré caer a Taylor. NO PODEMOS dejar caer a Taylor.


ASHLEY GREENE ES UNA PRO-TAYLOR:

De la MTV:

Greene ofrecio su apoyo a Lautner, quien se va a reunir con Weitz el viernes para determinar si la joven estrella se queda o no para seguir haciendo de Jacob Black. "Eso espero" dijo ella, juntando sus manos en una oración. "Todos queremos a Taylor. Es un gran chico. Es tan adorable y tiene tan buen corazón, y es un gran actor también. Hizo un gran trabajo, así que espero verle de vuelta".

Desde que Lautner llegó al acontecimiento de Crepúsculo alegando que podía seguir con el personaje durante la maduración sobrenatural de Jacob, algunos han insistido en que no es físicamente apropiado, un argumento que Greene no entiende. "¡Oh, yo tampoco! Quiero decir, venga, hombre" rió Greene, quien tuvo que lidiar con una reacción de ese estilo después de firmar por Alice Cullen, de 1,25 metros. "Si ésa es la razón, entonces también deberían reemplazarme".

"Lo quiero a muerte, y él va a crecer; Sé que está trabajando como loco para hacerse más musculoso" dijo de Lautner. "Creo que hay mucha gente [en Crepúsculo] que necesariamente no cumple físicamente con su papel. Así que espero que sigamos con él."


PARA SUAVIZAR EL AMBIENTE...

Las Twilighters (las fans de Crepúsculo) fueron elegidas "Mujer del Año" por la MTV, y Taylor quiso felicitarnos. Puedes ver el video aquí.